I think you are very naive if you think that you can live a life free of arguments and broken relationships, this is what builds you and makes you the person you are today. You are not alone if you are finding that you keep meeting the wrong type of people, the good news is that you are not alone and the last piece of good news is that you will be ok.
- Everyone has ups and downs within a relationship there will always be disagreements and perhaps even a disconnect
- There is probably always periods where one person is a little more into it than the other – one that is doing less for the other person and then balance periods
- You won’t find a perfect match you will always miss things within a person
- Its a very important part of your life and impacts how you feel emotions and feelings daily
- Some differences are important within a relationship as well as being different – its really important to have a balance
- If its good you know it and if you need to leave it you know that too – have the guts to just know it and follow through
Key Issues in relationships / people getting into them ..
- You become desperate for the relationship that you don’t consider the person well enough
- You are not a good match – you clash – you are too different or too similar ( too extravert / opposite)
- You cannot communicate one person is never keen to talk to the other person and tell them how they feel
- You settled for the person who you thought would do, not the best person for you
- You basically did everything in the wrong order, you got the kid and then got married – trust me you need time being married before having a child – otherwise it will backfire
- You never wanted the relationship enough or had to fight for the love
- You are attracted to other people at the same time – This person is not enough
- You want different things from life and the future
How can you fix it?
- Deep down you can fix anything if you work hard enough and if you really want to work for it, dependant on many other factors.. time, love, and issues
- Couples coaching is well worth doing, its amazing what a third party impartial person can do to help
- Have more space – get a hobby or take your mind of the issues – focus on you / this is important
- Every day think of something good you can do everyday / have a happy thought
- Be positive can bring a person closer
- Dont get drunk when you are in this emotional state ..